Call for Proposals
32ND ANNUAL SOCIETY FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
June 19 – 22, 2012
The STLHE invites proposals for presentations at its 32nd Annual International Conference: “Learning without boundaries? Apprentissage sans limites?”
The theme of this conference is learning without boundaries. Questions to explore include:
• Does learning have boundaries?
• What boundaries do we have or need?
• Are boundaries productive? Constructive? Liberating?
• Which boundaries need to be re-drawn, crossed, broken or maintained?
The theme invites participants to expand their boundaries and /or bridges in areas related to:
• Teaching practices
• Learning environments
• Language, culture, and disciplines
• Learning support services such as: libraries, student services, service learning, stages/internships
Proposal submission information, guidelines and the online submission process can be found at www.mcgill.ca/stlhe2012sapes.
All proposals must be submitted by Thursday January 19, 2012.
We look forward to receiving your proposal and hope you will be able to join us in Montreal in 2012!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at:
STLHE 2012 Annual Conference
Teaching and Learning Services
McLennan Library Building
3459 McTavish St, MS 12
Montreal, Quebec, H3A 1Y1
Tel: (514) 398-5670
Fax: (514) 398-8465