The proposal deadline for this conference has passed, but take a look at the really interesting topics — looks like a great organization and conference.
2012 International Conference for the Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
June 19 – 22, 2012
The Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE) invites proposals for presentations at its 32nd Annual International Conference.
The theme of this conference is “Learning without boundaries? Apprentissage sans limites?” Questions to explore include:
• Does learning have boundaries?
• What boundaries do we have or need?
• Are boundaries productive? Constructive? Liberating?
• Which boundaries need to be re-drawn, crossed, broken or maintained?
The theme invites participants to expand their boundaries and /or bridges in areas related to:
• Teaching practices
• Learning environments
• Language, culture, and disciplines
• Learning support services such as: libraries, student services, service learning, stages/internships
All proposals must be submitted by midnight Thursday January 19, 2012.
Proposal submission information, guidelines and the online submission process can be found at www.mcgill.ca/stlhe2012sapes.
STLHE 2012 Annual Conference
Teaching and Learning Services
McLennan Library Building
3459, rue McTavish, suite : MS-12
Montréal (QC) Canada H3A 1Y1
tel. : (514) 398 – 5670
fax. : (514) 398 – 8465