from my ISSoTL listserv:
Call for abstracts to the University of Glasgow Learning and Teaching conference
Sixth Annual University of Glasgow Learning and Teaching Conference
Friday 19th April 2013
The conference is open to all members of the University community with an interest in learning and teaching, and to a number of external contributors and participants.
The conference will focus particularly on the following themes:
- Broadening students’ educational experiences
- Using assessment to support student learning
- Harnessing technology for effective learning
- Education for sustainable development in our curricula
- Making it work – overcoming real challenges from practice
Call for abstracts:
The conference will comprise a mixture of presentations (30 minutes) and interactive workshops (60 minutes); online at: http://learn.gla.ac.uk/abstracts/
All abstracts should address at least one of the above themes, and selection will be based on the following criteria:
- breadth of interest to the community
- links to the University’s Learning and Teaching Strategy [not for external contributions]
Please submit your abstracts by 30th November 2012. As with the 2012 conference, successful abstracts will be published in the Proceedings in booklet and online formats.
Registration will open early in the New Year, when the full programme will be announced. Full details will also be published on the website.